- They carry Organic, and Natural grocery items.
- With up to 80% off retail price.
- Many brands, vegan, fair trade and gluten free is also available.
- You can save huge on your grocery budget.
How to find the best deals:
As you may or may not know 99 cents only does not advertise sale items and they do not take manufacturer coupons, most employees don't even know what may be coming in the truck. Sadly they might not be able to restock some items. With the store being still a regular conventional store the Organic deals are hidden and some are rare such as Organic Produce like strawberries at only $0.99 a box, or Organic grapes at $0.99 lb!
So here are some Tips to help you out:
- Look down all the grocery aisles, keep an eye out for USDA organic label.
- If you find a good item stock up, grab more than just one! Because this item might not be there next week.
- Check the expiration dates, always especially the refrigerated items. Not that they carry expired but when you are stocking up be sure to check you don't buy items that will expire in your pantry.
- Ask the manager, what days they bring in the produce, bread, and new shipments. This will help you beat the crown and get your items before they run out.
- Don't see a lot of Organic options? Well then ask the manager that you enjoy the small organic selection and would like to see more. They can certainly make sure they add more items.